Here's how this will work:
1. I'm going to pick a whisky.
2. It'll be good, it'll be something you can find most places (your mileage may vary), and it won't be overly expensive.
3. You go buy it.*
4. I recruit a drinking partner or two and we drink it, all the while recording our brilliant thoughts.
5. We turn this into a podcast.
6. You download that podcast.
7. You break open the whisky and, you guessed it, Drink with Me!
From the time I post the whisky we're drinking, I'll give you at least a week to get the whisky.
This week, my friend Murdina and I are drinking:
You can find it for purchase here, and of course, many other places. It's a spectacular piece of Whisky work and Murdina is just a piece of work. The results should be dramatic.
Stay tuned in a week or so for the podcast.